Coal Harbour condos offer a wonderful life style in the premier location for luxury waterfront condos in Vancouver
and are close to Stanley Park, Robson Street, skytrain, float planes, shops and restaurants.
Are you looking to buy or sell your Coal Harbour Condo, Penthouse or Townhome? Contact area specialist & International Certified Luxury Homes Marketing member Holly Wood 604-561-9699
Coal Harbour Real Estate Market Trend - May 2016
- 40 Coal Harbour condos and Townhomes are currently listed for sale.
- 262 Condos have sold in Coal Harbour since May 1, 2015.
- 12 Townhomes have sold in Coal Harbour since May 1, 2015.
- Coal Harbour is always a beautiful place to invest in downtown Vancouver.
- "Search all MLS® listings".
Greater Vancouver Real Estate Trend - May 2016. Demand remains elevated across the Metro Vancouver housing market. Condo prices increased by 22.3 % from May 2015. Inventory is at all time record lows and the buyers demand is STRONG! If you have been considering putting your property on the market, NOW is still the time. Its important to connect with a local Realtor® who can help you develop a strategy to meet your home buying or selling needs. We are still in a very hot Sellers Market that is property and area specific. I have buyers right now looking for your exact home. Call me now for a current market evaluation of your home.
- In May 2016, sales of condos reached 2,150, an increase of 34.4% compared to 1600 sales in May 2015. The benchmark price for a condo increased 22.3% from May 2015 to $485,000.
- Last month's sales were 35.3 per cent above the 10-year sales average for the month and rank as the highest May on record.
- The number of sales of townhomes were 754 in May 2016, an increase of 2.9% compared to the 733 sales in May 2015. The Benchmark price of an attached unit is currently $632,400 which is a a 24.9% increase from May 2015.
- Click on "Statistics" for the the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver's recent Stats..
Inventory is LOW....Sellers, NOW is the time to LIST your Coal Harbour Condo.
- Mortgage interest rates are low.
- Prices are more reasonable compared to other world class cities around the world.
- There is a low inventory of properties for sale so please make sure you have a trusted local expert Realtor® with you at your side, especially with all of these multiple offer situations becoming the norm.
- Coal Harbour is fully built up. Three Harbour Green completed some months ago on the last vacant waterfront lot. Time must be on the condo owner's side.
- Government reduces tax burden on first-time buyers. Effective February 19, 2014 under the Property Transfer Tax (PTT) First Time Home Buyers Exemption program, qualifying first-time buyers can buy a home worth up to $475,000 the previous threshold was $425,000. The partial exemption continues and will apply to homes valued between $475-500,000.
Contact me to discuss your options and set up an appointment to view some of Vancouver's most impressive and luxurious condos. Sellers call me now for your complimentary professional market evaluation of your home.
New and newer Coal Harbour condos
- TRUMP TOWER at the 1100 block of WEST GEORGIA STREET, the former site of the RITZ CARLTON is SOLD OUT. Trump Tower Residences will range from 644-2117 sqft, with the Penthouse units ranging from 3500-4400 sqft. Completion is estimated to be summer 2016.
- The luxury hotel and condo building Fairmont Pacific Rim Estates at 1011 W Cordova completed mid 2010 and several residential properties are for sale; many have never been occupied.
- Waterfront building Three Harbour Green completed at 277 Thurlow. Several stunning properties are still for sale.
- Not in Coal Harbour, the NEW RITZ CARLTON WAIKIKI on Luxury Road is available for sale. The Penthouse Luxury Collection (Hermes inspired design) is just being unveiled in Tower 2. Please contact me, your Waikiki Ritz Carlton expert for information on this exciting investment opportunity. I will send you the PDF on availability and detailed information on this turn key LUXURY INVESTMENT. Nothing brand new in Waikiki since Trump Tower.
Please contact me for more information about the above or other properties.
As a leading Vancouver Realtor®, I am a Coal Harbour Condo, Penthouse and Townhome specialist. I have been successfully selling real estate since 2005. Certified Luxury Homes Marketing Member who specializes in Luxury View and Waterfront Properties in West Vancouver,North Vancouver and in Vancouver. I have worked with many non resident Buyers and Sellers as well as local clients.
Are you looking for Superior results? Contact me and take the first step to achieving your goal.
HollyWood ph: 604-561-9699
Like me on Facebook
Add me to your Google Plus Circle
- Condos For Sale in Waterfront Buildings
- 1011 W Cordova, Fairmont Pacific Rim Estates
- 1077 W Cordova St, Shaw Tower
- 277 Thurlow St, Three Harbour Green
- 1139 W Cordova St, Two Harbour Green
- 1169 W Cordova St, One Harbour Green
- 1233 W Cordova Street, Carina
- 1281 W Cordova Street, Callisto
- 323 Jervis Street, Escala
- 499 Broughton Street, Denia
- 590 Nicola Street, Cascina
- 535 Nicola Street, Bauhinia
- 560 Cardero Street, Avila
- 1717 Bayshore Drive
- 1777 Bayshore Drive
- Featured Listing
2 bedroom and den view home at the Cielo in Coal Harbour.
1100 sqft, 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom and den in Coal Harbour. Steps to the waterfront, luxury finishings, gas fireplace, beautiful North West ocean and mountain views. Hotel style amenities include penthouse pool, gym, sauna/steam, jacuzzi and more. 2 parking, 1 locker 24 hr concierge.
- Fairmont Pacific Rim Coal Harbour. Spectacular N/E Ocean Marina, Mountain Views from this Luxury 2,236 sqft. 2 bedroom and den/family room, 3 bath, upgraded Estate home in the sky.
- 4401-1011 W. Cordova St $5,499,000
- LUXURY Living in Coal Harbour at the Fairmont Pacific Rim. This 2 bedroom 3 bathroom 2236sqft LUXURY HOME features hardwood flooring, remote blinds, fireplace, full size laundry room, air/con, spa inspired bathrooms, 5 star hotel amenites, 2 parking insuite storage/1 pkg 1 locker, 24hr concierge.