Coal Harbour condos offer a wonderful life style in the premier location for luxury waterfront condos in Vancouver
and are close to Stanley Park, Robson Street, skytrain, float planes, shops and restaurants.
Are you looking to buy or sell your Coal Harbour Condo, Penthouse or Townhome? Contact area specialist & Certified Luxury Homes Marketing member Holly Wood Vancouver Realtor with Sotheby's International Realty Canada. ®
Coal Harbour Real Estate Market Trend - October 2018
- 105 Coal Harbour Condos and Townhomes are currently listed for sale.
- 239 Condos have sold in Coal Harbour since May 1, 2017.
- 10 Townhomes have sold in Coal Harbour since May 1, 2017.
- Coal Harbour is always a beautiful place to invest in downtown Vancouver.
- "Search all MLS® listings".
Greater Vancouver Real Estate Trend - October 2018. Condo prices increased by 5.8 percent from last year to $683,500. Last months sales were 26.8 per cent below the 10-year October sales average. If you have been considering putting your property on the market it's important to connect with a local Realtor® who can help you develop a strategy to meet your home buying or selling needs. I have buyers right now looking for your exact home. Call me now for a current market evaluation of your home. Coal Harbour condos inventory is very low on the waterfront. Condos and Townhomes still remain active and in demand compared to Detached homes. The Mortgage requirements have changed so make sure you are pre approved before you start looking so you are not suprised what you qualify for after you write an offer. The foreign buyers tax and speculation tax have also been implented.
- In October 2018, sales of condos reached 985 a decrease of 35.7 per cent compared to October 2017. The benchmark price for a condo increased 5.8 per cent in the last year to $683,500.
- The Sales to active listings ratio for condos is 20.6 per cent, and 17.3 per cent for townhomes, an official balanced market and if you overprice your condo, it will sit on the market.
- The number of sales of townhomes were 344 in October 2018, a decrease of 37.5 per cent from October 2017. The Benchmark price of an attached unit is currently $829,200 which is a 4.4 per cent increase over the last year.
- Click on "Statistics" for the the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver's recent Stats..
Sellers, NOW is the time to LIST your Coal Harbour Condo.
- Mortgage interest rates are slowly rising and new changes are underway. Prime rate is 3.95% as of October 2018.
- Prices are more reasonable compared to other world class cities around the world.
- There is a low inventory of properties for sale so please make sure you have a trusted local expert Realtor® with you at your side, especially with all of these multiple offer situations becoming the norm.
- Coal Harbour is fully built up. Time must be on the condo owner's side.
- Government reduces tax burden on first-time buyers. Effective February 19, 2014 under the Property Transfer Tax (PTT) First Time Home Buyers Exemption program, qualifying first-time buyers can buy a home worth up to $500,000 the previous threshold was $475,000. The partial exemption continues and will apply to homes valued between $500,000- $525,000. Click here to find out more.
Contact me to discuss your options and set up an appointment to view some of Vancouver's most impressive and luxurious condos. Sellers call me now for your complimentary professional market evaluation of your home.
New and newer Coal Harbour condos
- Cardero by Bosa at the 1575 block of WEST GEORGIA STREET, is on sale. Cardero by Bosa will offer 78 studios, 20- 1 bedrooms, 79- 2 bedrooms and 7 - 3 bedroom with luxury finishings and beautiful Coal Harbour views. Completion is estimated to be 2019.
- The luxury hotel and condo building Fairmont Pacific Rim Estates at 1011 W Cordova completed mid 2010 and several residential properties are for sale.
- Waterfront building Three Harbour Green completed at 277 Thurlow.
- In Downtown Vancouver on the edge of Coal Harbour and the West End, the 1550 Alberni presale by Westbank and Kengo Kuma Architects is SOLD OUT. This LUXURY INVESTMENT will feature 43 stories of pure luxury finishings, a pool and a Japanese restaurant. With its intricate design this orthogonal tower will add art and the wow factor to the downtown Vancouver skyline optimizing the neighbourhood views.
Please contact me for more information about the above or other properties.
As a leading top Vancouver Realtor®, I am a Coal Harbour Condo, Penthouse and Townhome specialist. I have been successfully selling real estate since 2005. A Certified Luxury Homes Marketing Member who specializes in Luxury View and Waterfront Properties in West Vancouver, North Vancouver and in Vancouver. I have worked with many non resident Buyers and Sellers as well as local clients and clients around the world.
Are you looking for Superior results? Contact me and take the first step to achieving your goal. You will receive the highest level of customer care, service and luxury marketing that your home deserves at any price point, from Holly Wood Sotheby's International Realty Canada.
HollyWood ph: 604-561-9699
email: [email protected]
Like me on Facebook
Add me to your Google Plus Circle
- Condos For Sale in Waterfront Buildings
- 1011 W Cordova, Fairmont Pacific Rim Estates
- 1077 W Cordova St, Shaw Tower
- 277 Thurlow St, Three Harbour Green
- 1139 W Cordova St, Two Harbour Green
- 1169 W Cordova St, One Harbour Green
- 1233 W Cordova Street, Carina
- 1281 W Cordova Street, Callisto
- 323 Jervis Street, Escala
- 499 Broughton Street, Denia
- 590 Nicola Street, Cascina
- 535 Nicola Street, Bauhinia
- 560 Cardero Street, Avila
- 1717 Bayshore Drive
- 1777 Bayshore Drive
3 bedroom & den, 2 bathroom, luxury view condo at the RITZ in Coal Harbour.
- #1203-1211 Melville St
STUNNING Views from this lovely 3 bedroom and den 2 bathroom, 1275 sqft luxury view condo in Coal Harbour. Oceam & Mountain views from the Living Room, balcony and Master Bedroom. Air con. stunning finishings, 2 spa inspired bathrooms, updated expanded dream kitchen, overheight ceilings and steps to the waterfront. 5 star hotel amenities, beautiful S/West facing protected ocean, marina and mountain views. 1 parking stall and 1 locker 24 hr concierge, pets & rentals allowed.
- Coal Harbour 945sqft sqft 2 bedroom and den, 2 bathroom updated condo at the QUBE
- #1302-1333 W. Georgia St
- LUXURY Living in Coal Harbour. 2 bedroom and den, 2 bathroom 945 sqft of pristine condition condo. Features include 9 ft overheight ceilings, sweeping Coal Harbour Views, hardwood flooring, fireplace, 2 bonus parking stalls, renovated bathrooms, granite countertops, updated closets mirrors, fixtures, supersize fridge open plan kitchen with Island, lots of in suite storage, 4 high speed elevators 24hr concierge, party/meeting room and bike lockers. Rentals and Pets allowed. All restoration Hardward furninshings included. Turn key investment