Coal Harbour condos offer a wonderful life style in the premier location for luxury waterfront condos in Vancouver
and are close to Stanley Park, Robson Street, skytrain, float planes, shops and restaurants.
Are you looking to buy or sell your Coal Harbour Condo, Penthouse or Townhome? Contact area specialist & Certified Luxury Homes Marketing member Holly Wood Vancouver Realtor with Sotheby's International Realty Canada. ®
Coal Harbour Real Estate Market Trend - May 2018
- 83 Coal Harbour Condos and Townhomes are currently listed for sale.
- 239 Condos have sold in Coal Harbour since May 1, 2017.
- 10 Townhomes have sold in Coal Harbour since May 1, 2017.
- Coal Harbour is always a beautiful place to invest in downtown Vancouver.
- "Search all MLS® listings".
Greater Vancouver Real Estate Trend - May 2018. Condo prices increased by 20.2 percent from last year to $701,700. Last months sales were 19.3 per cent below the 10-year May sales average. If you have been considering putting your property on the market, now is still a very good time in Coal Harbour. Its important to connect with a local Realtor® who can help you develop a strategy to meet your home buying or selling needs. I have buyers right now looking for your exact home. Call me now for a current market evaluation of your home. Coal Harbour condos inventory is very low, especially on the waterfront. Condos and Townhomes still remain active and in demand compared to Detached homes. Prices keep rising in Coal Harbour and the Mortgage requirements have changed so make sure you are pre approved before you start looking so you are not suprised what you qualify for after you write an offer. The foreign buyers tax and speculation tax have also been implented.
- In May 2018, sales of condos reached 1,431 a decrease of 29.3 per cent compared to May 2017. The benchmark price for a condo increased 20.2 per cent in the last year to $701,700.
- The Sales to active listings ratio for condos is 41.7 per cent, and 30.8 per cent for townhomes, a Seller's market still.
- The number of sales of townhomes were 476 in May 2018, a decrease of 39.8 per cent from May 2017. The Benchmark price of an attached unit is currently $859,500 which is a 16 per cent increase over the last year.
- Click on "Statistics" for the the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver's recent Stats..
Sellers, NOW is the time to LIST your Coal Harbour Condo.
- Mortgage interest rates are low but new changes are underway. Prime rate is 3.45% as of April 2018.
- Prices are more reasonable compared to other world class cities around the world.
- There is a low inventory of properties for sale so please make sure you have a trusted local expert Realtor® with you at your side, especially with all of these multiple offer situations becoming the norm.
- Coal Harbour is fully built up. Time must be on the condo owner's side.
- Government reduces tax burden on first-time buyers. Effective February 19, 2014 under the Property Transfer Tax (PTT) First Time Home Buyers Exemption program, qualifying first-time buyers can buy a home worth up to $500,000 the previous threshold was $475,000. The partial exemption continues and will apply to homes valued between $500,000- $525,000. Click here to find out more.
Contact me to discuss your options and set up an appointment to view some of Vancouver's most impressive and luxurious condos. Sellers call me now for your complimentary professional market evaluation of your home.
New and newer Coal Harbour condos
- Cardero by Bosa at the 1575 block of WEST GEORGIA STREET, is on sale. Cardero by Bosa will offer 78 studios, 20- 1 bedrooms, 79- 2 bedrooms and 7 - 3 bedroom with luxury finishings and beautiful Coal Harbour views. Completion is estimated to be 2019.
- The luxury hotel and condo building Fairmont Pacific Rim Estates at 1011 W Cordova completed mid 2010 and several residential properties are for sale.
- Waterfront building Three Harbour Green completed at 277 Thurlow.
- In Downtown Vancouver on the edge of Coal Harbour and the West End, the 1550 Alberni presale by Westbank and Kengo Kuma Architects is SOLD OUT. This LUXURY INVESTMENT will feature 43 stories of pure luxury finishings, a pool and a Japanese restaurant. With its intricate design this orthogonal tower will add art and the wow factor to the downtown Vancouver skyline optimizing the neighbourhood views.
Please contact me for more information about the above or other properties.
As a leading top Vancouver Realtor®, I am a Coal Harbour Condo, Penthouse and Townhome specialist. I have been successfully selling real estate since 2005. A Certified Luxury Homes Marketing Member who specializes in Luxury View and Waterfront Properties in West Vancouver, North Vancouver and in Vancouver. I have worked with many non resident Buyers and Sellers as well as local clients and clients around the world.
Are you looking for Superior results? Contact me and take the first step to achieving your goal. You will receive the highest level of customer care, service and luxury marketing that your home deserves at any price point, from Holly Wood Sotheby's International Realty Canada.
HollyWood ph: 604-561-9699
email: [email protected]
Like me on Facebook
Add me to your Google Plus Circle
- Condos For Sale in Waterfront Buildings
- 1011 W Cordova, Fairmont Pacific Rim Estates
- 1077 W Cordova St, Shaw Tower
- 277 Thurlow St, Three Harbour Green
- 1139 W Cordova St, Two Harbour Green
- 1169 W Cordova St, One Harbour Green
- 1233 W Cordova Street, Carina
- 1281 W Cordova Street, Callisto
- 323 Jervis Street, Escala
- 499 Broughton Street, Denia
- 590 Nicola Street, Cascina
- 535 Nicola Street, Bauhinia
- 560 Cardero Street, Avila
- 1717 Bayshore Drive
- 1777 Bayshore Drive
2 bedroom & den 2 bathroom luxury view condo at the RITZ in Coal Harbour.
- #1804-1211 Melville St
STUNNING Views from this pristine condition 2 bedroom and den 2 bathroom, 858 sqft luxury view condo in Coal Harbour. Perfect separate bedroom and both have ensuites. Coveted floor plan, views from all rooms, air con. Stunning finishings, spa inspired bathrooms, overheight ceilings, balcony and steps to the waterfront. 5 star hotel amenities, beautiful West facing protected ocean, marina and mountain views. 1 parking, 1 locker 24 hr concierge, pets & rentals allowed.
- Coal Harbour 615 sqft 1 bedroom and den, 1 bath updated condo at the Venus
- 601-1239 W. Georgia St
- LUXURY Living in Coal Harbour. 1 bedroom and den, 1 bathroom 615sqft pristine condition condo. Features include hardwood flooring, fireplace, high ceilings, crown moldings.1 parking, 1 locker, 24hr concierge, gym, jacuzzi, sauna, 2 party rooms, theatre room, meeting room and 2 guest suites. Rentals and Pets allowed.